Tuesday, June 23, 2009

CRACK BERRY…. A FLIGHT ATTENDANT NECCESSITY

I smile as I began this insert. This one little piece of equipment allows me to keep it together. There is no way I could travel around without it. Between checking emails, sending text messages, viewing important documents and having my calendar at my fingertips are just a few of the many things that this device allows me to do. I am in constant contact so I am not bombarded when I return home from a trip. I cannot depend on hotels to provided complimentary Internet service for my laptop. Many nights I am so tired when I reach that the hotel that logging into a computer will not happen. My crack berry allows me to accomplish so much in between flights. I have negotiated real estate contracts from my phone! The other agents have no idea since so many of us conduct business from our phones. So if you are like me and you need to stay in constant contact while traveling, you have got to have this device.

Smooches from the jumpseat,

Stewardess 1908

No comments:

Post a Comment